Photo credit: Amy Irvin (38Photography)
It’s been five whole days since the last Flyers game, and I don’t know about you all, but I’ve spent the week sobbing in a corner of my apartment while Dashboard Confessional emotes my emotions better than I ever could. Good news, though! The Flyers are back in action tonight against Scott Hartnell and the Columbus Blue Jackets, aiming to win their fourth game in a row. To get you hyped – if, for some reason, you’re not already – here are our Flyers stories from the week, in case you missed them:
- Animal – I mean, Jake Voracek – is at the top of this week’s Power Rankings, since he’s been dominating as of late.
- After a strong start to the season, the Lehigh Valley Phantoms have dropped their last three games and are dealing with injuries to some of their best players.
- An ode to one of our favorite hockey personalities over the last few years, Hartsy.
- Ron Hextall and Paul Holmgren did a Q&A session with early bird season ticket holders on Wednesday night and had some interesting things to say.
- Which goalie sounds like a more appealing option?
- On why Jake Voracek has been in beast mode all season.